Monday, September 5, 2011

Worthwhile

Today supposedly was going to be a horrible day. Partly because it's well the first day of school after an awesome holiday. But it turned out to be really awesome! Went back to school and got to talk to Amanda and Annabelle and we had so much catching up to do. It's quite funny how we have sooo much to tell each other after just a week! :P Love you two peeps. And have I ever told you how much I love Ting Jin? GAHHHHH I loveee her soooo muchh!

And today was Jessica's birthday! So happy birthday Jess. I love you so much :) x hope we grow closer! and I hope you'll grow to love Malaysia, grow to love the food, the horrible crazy hot weather, hope you'll be happier! Love you so much <3

So school turned out okay :)


Until. Agnes came up and told me. Something that really hurt me I guess. She didn't do it on purpose. But :(

So some of the pple who went to the ICF called me scary. Like how I do devo everything. The way I pray. Which really put me down. I mean I never mean to be scary or whatever! Really. I don't think I'm scary :( 

And GOSH. 

I hate being called scary. I hate it hate it hate it. Idk why. Scary is such a scary word. Anyway, I was all sad and hurt so I prayed and asked God if I was too, well, idk, up tight or whatever you call it. And I started to wish I was more happy and fun and all. Even Mdm Chiong said that my mum must have probably forced me to go to the camp cause I didn't seem like I enjoyed it. But I did! I enjoyed it what! And I wanted to go to camp! :( So I was all like asking God if I was too serious and I asked him to help me to be more fun if I was.

But then. Just when I was in the mist of all this sadness and all God used my friend to tell me how someone in camp who wasn't really all devoted to Christ got to know Him more because of me! Because of how I lead devotions. And I was soooooo sooooooo soooo happy! I was jumping with joy inside. And all the sadness and all what other pple said about me doesn't matter anymore because God used me, ME! to change someone and I am so incredibly happy! God does listen to your prayers! He cheered me up and showed me that I shouldn't be put down by a few people's thinking! God was happy with me <3




So lah. Pray when you're sad and all. God WILL be there when you need him the most.

Thank you Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment