Friday, September 23, 2011

Bullet.

I FEEL LIKE EATING CHICKEN. Okay, so today in ICF, the head of discipline for our camp gave a few of us some sort of exam to quality us for being officers, leaders and assistants for next years camp. And honestly, the exam was really really weird. Some really weird questions. So here are some of my answers to the questions.



Will you take bullet for your team? Why?
Define bullet. And er no, I still want my life. (Sorry if you think I'm too self absorbed or whatever. I won't agree to dying for my team. This is ICF camp. Not war.)


Are you prepared to face torture and not complain?
I don't believe ICF camp needs torture right? We're here to get to know God and build a relationship with him, not to get tortured -.- (Yes I drew the face)






So yeah. Because I was being so completely true, I think I was disqualified from being an officer. I was offered to be an officer so yeah. I mean, I answered all the questions very very truthfully, what I was honestly thinking in my head. Cause I don't believe that you'll deserve the post if all you do in the exam paper is write answers that sounds like the correct answer. Not what you're really think. I mean if I went all, 'yes I would die for my team', I would be completely lying.

This is camp. I repeat. Camp. I'll be responsible for my team, I'll take care of my team, but dying? Sorry. Not ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment