Sunday, September 4, 2011

Part of a song.

Was walking down the beach and I wrote this song. Not any good but yeah. Just wanted to write it down so I won't forget :) So here.

Saw that look of hesitation
Stared at you in confusion
Why is it so hard for you to tell me you love me too?

It's not too late to say I love you
It's not too late to say I do
It's not too late to say I love you
It's not too late to say I love you too





That's all I got -_______________-



 But yeah :) Today's surmon was really great. The speaker talked about how we should have a relationship with God. And just merely reading the bible is not going to get you there. It's like how studying all the time does not give you the upper hand when you go out in the society to work. You're only book smart. That's all. 

Being book smart doesn't make you a friendly hardworking person. It doesn't make you a good Christian with a close relationship with God as well. Of course reading the bible is super duper important. But that's not all. You have to talk to God. I've always prayed to God asking God to speak to me. But after today's sermon I realize that He is speaking to me, I'm just not listening! 



So then during youth the topic was on HOMOSEXUALITY. And immature boys started coughing on purpose for no apparent reason. Anyways. It was a really good talk. But one of the like best thing that I'll probably never forget after the talk today is that you don't hate the person, you just hate the sin. Which I totally agree. I'm not in support of gays and all, but I don't discriminate them and all :) 


Okay. I gtg. Peace out. Love you peeps! Share my blog with your friends if you like it! teehee :P


emo picture (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment