Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things I bet you never knew about me

  1. You know the movie Ip Man ( pronouced as Yip Munnnnnn )? The first time I saw the title, I pronounced it as Eye-Pee Man. FAIL.
  2. I like people who smell like soap!
  3. Although I don't spend alot of time with my cousins, because most of them are overseas, and they don't really come back often. I mean they are like in America and Australia so, can't expect them to come back too often, I have tons and tons of funny awesome memories with them. I guess it's because we don't really spend much time together, when we get to, it's really precious!
  4. I don't drink enough water.
  5. Today a small kid who thought I was his girlfriend, dared me to kiss him. Just so you know, I did not! But my goodness! Kids nowadays!!
  6. I always wanted to take pictures for couples. Like a photo shoot. Anyone interested? It's for freeeeeee ;)
  7. I always wanted to be a model for a photoshoot.
  8. I play counter strike. Sometimes.
  9. I have a Google profile. IN YO FACE.
  10. I want to decorate my room with pictures. Rearranged all the pictures already, but too lazy to bring them to be printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment