Saturday, September 17, 2011

Him?

HAI BLOGGERS, READERS, STALKERS.

I think my blog is getting so boring. And I want to erm, want do you call it, spice things up? :) Sometimes I really run out of ideas on what to blog about. So PLEASE. Tell me what you wanna know! What you want me to blog about!

So today. I want to talk about...


I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT. This is getting lame. Okay lah. Someone called babybabybabyoh asked me to write about how much I love him. And I have no idea who she/he is referring to. But since he/she never clarified who 'him' is, this post will be about me guess who that person is and how much I love..'him'. (Refer to chatbox!)



Guess #1. God.

Hmmmmm, well if you were talking about God, then, there wouldn't be a need to ask how much! Isn't it obvious enough? He send his son to die for us, he loves me so much and he's there for me 24/7. It's pretty hard not to love Him soooooooooooooooooooooo much, if you ask me.


Guess #2. One of the guys the babybabybabyoh person thinks I like.

I like no one right now. At least I don't think so. But if I did ;) How much. Mountain high, Ocean deep.



AI YAH. JUST TELL ME WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT LAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment