Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ignorance not so bliss

Hai. Wrote a song about this dude who won't give me a break because ignoring me has become his favorite hobby. And we used to be best friends. And I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG. So I'm sure you guys all know the term: Ignorance is bliss. Well, IT'S NOT. How is not knowing something, blissful? Okay, maybe at times. But not in this situation! So yeah. This is another one of my sad songs about how much I want my friend back.




Ignorance not so bliss
Took me sometime to believe
That you were someone I could actually miss


Tried to talk to you
But you wouldn't let me through
All the thoughts and doubts in your head


Ignorance not so bliss
I rather know the truth
Then wait here for something that's not going to happen.





YEAH OKAY. ENOUGH OF GAY SONG WRITING. Just went to this really seminal about evolution and the bible a few days ago. Really really cool.

Check out their website! Answers In Genesis

Dum dee dum. Don't want to go back to schoooooooooool :( :( Rather stay at home and eat and watch TV all day. Gah. I like food. Especially chicken. I love chicken! And ice-cream. And my hair. <3


Okay. Peace. Bye. Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment