Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What annoys me

It annoys me when people get sad/emo over me because seriously there is no need. HAHA PERASANESS. I know this is totally selfish to say this because I myself get sad and emo over people before but now when I think about it, is it really necessary? Yes, you may say I love him too much/ I love her too much. She doesn't love me back. It makes me sad. So I go around all day emo-ing around. Making everyone around me feel how sad I am. Not only is that inconsiderate but as I said before, it is totally unnecessary! I sometime think people overreact too much, haha and that's really something coming for me cause I am a person who overreacts alot. But sometimes even I can think it's too much. When you get TOOOOO emotional over something. Some times we should just turn and look at the bright side instead of constantly looking at the dark side and getting upset over it. It's not doing us any good anyways :D

Why should you go around acting all sad and depressed when you have a God who loves you sooooo much. Love you more than you can ever imagine. He send his only son to die for you, mind that ;) I've been to many talks and seminars and one of the thing I often hear from the speakers there are that people are searching for love. Everyone wants to be love. It's true right? I mean who doesn't want to be loved? And we go around searching for love in all the wrong places when there's this God us there, loving you so muchhhhhhh. Without you having to do anything. OMGOODNESS. Now how crazy is that?



We love because he first loved us. 

1 John 4:19



So instead of going around thinking about how this person who you love so much totally doesn't not appreciate your love, why not focus on God who has this never ending flow of love for you?! LA LA LA. I'm not saying that being sad when the person who we like don't like us back is wrong or whatever, but don't think about it to much and try to focus on the better things in life, ay? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment