Monday, September 26, 2011

Undeniably GAY

My dad wants me to sit as a private candidate for PMR. This is so gay. Like I'm going to pass anything! Hello?! I'm learning a totally different syllabus in school?! And he wants me to take Chinese. And Malay. Oh great. Just so you know, I can't write/read Chinese properly. I can speak, but reading and writing, eh, no so good. And my Malay, I don't even have to elaborate. Gah. And I was like WHAT THE. And my dad was all freaking out cause I said what the. OMGSH. This is like so gay. And he was all like I did not teach you to speak like this, don't tell me speaking like this has no influence on you, don't tell me you didn't learn this from your friends. And the funniest part was, I did not intend on 'telling him' anything or whatever. The feeling you get when you parents accuse you of doing something when you never did or never even intended to do it  -___________-


eg.  Shi Qi, stop making that face.
 I was not 'making' any face! And if I wasn't making any face how am I going to stop it?!?


It's really quite frustrating when you're parents are scolding you/ lecturing you and you have this urge to say something but you can't because if you do then you're talking back. But then again if you say nothing, they'd be like cannot talk ah? When I want you to talk you don't say anything, but when I want you to keep quiet then you keep talking? We just can't win.

 Parents are always right. Aren't they? It's easier to let the win anyways.

 

GAY LAH.




Sorry for keep saying gay. no offence.

No comments:

Post a Comment