Thursday, September 8, 2011

Absurdity and Chocolate and Me.

This is utter absurdity. I wonder why it's always me who plays that unaware person who pretends to not realise, not to notice anything because she doesn't want to. To rather act like I'm so unobservant. Or whatever you call it. This is absurd. I am absurd. Ah. I should stop writing emo things on my blog. Later you guys think I'm depressed or something :)

Okay. Let's talk about happy stuff now. Did you know I love chocolate? AHAH. It's this addictive sweet sensation that melts in your mouth and you can feel the chocolate flowing in your mouth, the flavor of the chocolate <3 But then again you can only enjoy all this yumminess if you eat good chocolate. Chocolate like the chocolate coins are not so yummy and creamy.



You know, the chocolate coins our teachers used give us in primary school? The one with a stale hard disgusting taste? LOL. I kinda miss it thought. It brings back memories. And it's not exactly like the one in the picture above. Those seem quite nice. The ones I used to eat are those made in China one with weird looking pictures on the wrappings.

Okay. Just thought of something. You know when someone asks me out I always find excuses not because I don't want to go. It's because I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE. My parents are crazy strict and I can't go out alot so I always find excuses to not go out to the mall or to catch a movie with my friends. And in the end everyone knows I can't go anywhere, so they never even bother inviting me anymore. -________________-
So then I never get invited to anything. Even by my best friends. What is my parents trying to do. Cut down  my time spent my me friends? GREAT  -___________________________- Okay sorreh. Back to my darling chocolate.

GAH. I love chocolate.


I WAS LIKE OMGSH I LOVE CHOCOLATE.
Sorry this is abit weird. I feel high now.


    
<3 OH SO YUMMEH

Okay this is like so yummy!


baby, you're sweet and addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment