Tuesday, September 20, 2011

why hello.

Today. was. alright. I. guess.


Going up on stage was like scary at first. But I love year 8 sooooo much cause they kept cheering and I felt so much better. LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO SOOOOOOOO MUCH ♥ 


Was nerve wreaking at first, but it the end, I was talking so fast+soft. Cause idk, I felt too relax of something? Sigh* Well, it was an experience :) And you were good Nia, really :) haha.

Just came back from piano, feeeeeel sooooo tired. Speaking about being tired, I'm having trouble sleeping recently. I go to bed, and I flip around for an hour before I can get some sleep -_______- And I end up really tired the next morning! :(

Okay so you guys remember when I asked you guys to post in my chatbox about what you want me to blog about? There was two requests from random people who did not leave a name but whatever.

To blog about how to get shiqi from Year 8B (er. what is this?! -____________-)
And about food from someone call The Gourmet (your name says it all)

So I'll write about how to get me today and about food tmr :) It's really quite simple. *winkwink*

Be nice to me. COMMUNICATE with me. Don't be cheesy/romantic. I hate that. Make me like you. Smile. Get to know me. Let me get to know you. Be natural/normal when you talk to me? Don't act desperate or play hard to get or whatever.That's about it. You figure the rest out yourself. Hint: I like chocolate. teeeheeeee

P.S. Amanda, I don't want to go to tuition tmr. And I miss you. And annabelle's inbox is so interesting. I need to hack her acc sometime. Bye.

P.S.S. The person who hates me is the pro-est person in acting in the world. Gosh.

P.S.S.S. I love durian.

P.S.S.S.S. I like P.S's. They are cute.

P.S.S.S.S.S. Rudy! YOU CAN SING SO WEELLLLLL OMGAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment