Saturday, September 10, 2011

Love Song

Hello darling blog of mine who is soo beautiful. teehee. Okay. So I've been staying up all night last night and the whole of today afternoon trying to write a love song. And I failed. As usual. Anyways. Here are some of the lyrics. Too lazy to record and upload it here.


This song is actually based on a true story :3 The lyrics speaks it all.

That Day 


That day on valentines
You took me by surprise
And left an imprint on my mind


Never felt this way before 
Didn't know what to say
Are you that guy I've been waiting for all this while

And then the chorus. But the chorus is so cacat I am not going to post it. teehee.




This song is about how a girl's thought after she broke up. About how everyone is blaming the guy but she's too hurt and confused to blame him.


On My Own


On my own
Everybody's giving sympathy
I know they're blaming him
But I can't see to do the same


You left me
Playing our song on my own
Picking up the piece all alone


I like the last verse in the song On My Own :) So anyways. All my songs were failures and I feel sad. So I was checking Chester See's videos and everything and I found this song.




And the first phrase of the lyrics are

Writing a love song when you're not in love
is like faking a smile when you've given up.



So yeah. This post is to not trying not to write love songs till I'm in love. Like really in love. Peace.




check my nails! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment