Friday, September 2, 2011

HELLO BLOGSTER BABY

helllo my darling blog. I miss you :) It's been a crazy busy week and I've got so many things I wanna blog about but I'm too lazy too.  But since now I've actually got readers, I'll try to play my part as the blogger :)


CAMP OF ROCK
It's our school's ICF camp I went to during the weekendes and it was absolutely fun. I had a really awesome group and a really awesome time. I'll blog more about it in the next post after Sam upload all the photos :) But there was something missing. The hunger for God was missing. It was a camp. We had fun. We go home and the camp becomes part of our memory. But is that we had the camp in the first place? I think not. I think to main purpose for camp was the built a relationship with God, no? Sigh. I feel like the campers didn't really built a relationship with God. I hope I'm wrong. I really hope I'm wrong.


MGS Scholarship Exam
Nothing much to say besides I went there straight after camp. Like literally. I ate in the car. It was really rushed and through out the exam I kept yawning cause I got very little sleep. More about that in the next post :P Anyways. I failed the test so horribly that no words can describe it. End.


OKAY ALOT MORE THINGS HAPPENED LA. BUT I AM TOO LAZY TO WRITE. eheh.

So yeah. Boo's birthday just past. Happy birthday boo <3 And we went to her house for sleepover last night. It was gay to the max. Okay maybe not so. We just watched a movie, facebook, KevJumba-ed and talked. Sleepovers used to be gayer. hmm.

I want to rant on and on about my feelings but I can't because I actually have readers. teehee. And also cause facebook is too addicting. Which is not all a bad thing. I mean the me having readers part. Not facebook being too addictive.




Anyways. Here. Vain picture of me. Again. Cause I am too gay to not post a gay picture of me.


i like this picture.



bye. peace out.




No comments:

Post a Comment