Monday, September 26, 2011

Nail Polish

Last Friday, I was joking around with a few kids and I told them that it was my birthday that day. And they were all like OMG I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A PRESENT ON MONDAY. But I told them there was no need, since I was actually kidding, and receiving presents from kids is just plain wrong. You're suppose to be the one giving them pressies!

Anyways, today, You Jin came up and gave me NAIL POLISH for my present. And it was from FaceShop. And it was PINK. OMGSH.

How cool is that?! I love the pressssieeeeee so much, even thought I felt so guilty. It wasn't really my birthday :\ But my friends sorta told her in the end and she wasn't mad so I guess that's not too bad? Still feel really guilty, but I've just got to say I LOVE HER SO MUCH! ♥ She's so sweet!

Really got nothing much to say about school. It's the same every Monday. The same unchanging routine. How boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment