Saturday, September 24, 2011

Field Trip pictures!

Finally Annabelle uploaded them so I can post it here now! :)


Really love them so much <3

Extra yummeh-licious durian!



HAH! I AM GOING TO STEP ON YOOOOOOOU.

Ting Jin 



loveliesssss.

I DON'T WANNA TAKE PICTURE! 
Amanda: SMILE PROPERLY SHI QI!

oh fine.

At the stream. The rocks were really sharp and painful, and a few people came up with bleeding feet.
But Mr William still made us run on it. sigh*

#blurface

Me being very vain camwhoring with Kit's phone :P



Don't mind my hat, I'm no Arsenal fan. I support Chelsea (Y)



Doesn't Belle look *cough* adorable?





HEY IT'S NELSON!!





Oh Annabelle.

Mr William told us we were gonna to walk to Borneo Highlands, and we so stupidly believed him.





like a boss.





Getting ready to go home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment