Friday, September 30, 2011

Things to do for bored bloggers.

Made this up myself. You can try and do it too!  *secretly hoping you would*



I'll write a bunch of random words first, then after I would write the first name that pops into my head when I see the word. And why. Get it? Okay example. Word: Gay. Person I think of: KevJumba. Why? He has a video about how we shouldn't always use the word gay. I think he's like specifically talking to me LOL
(Sarah if you're reading this, I think of you too.)


The words in pink are the reason why.




1. Love - Someone that shall not be named. Because I think I have a crush on the person.
2. Fun - Boo! She is fun lah.
3. Mysterious - Jessica. She seems very mysterious, complicated. Which is way cool. I wanna be like that!
4. Sexy - Chace Crowford. Must I really explain?!
5. Unpredictable - My emotions. Okay this is not a person but.
6. Understanding - Anson. You rock dude.
7. Awesome - God! 
8. Beautiful - Amanda. She thinks she's not but she really is.
9. Lame - David. HAHAHHA david can be so lame at times.
10. Adorable - Ian. The boy who thinks I'm his girlfriend.
11. Easy-going - Aquila. LOL how random. Just feel like I can talk to him easily. 
12. Friendly - Nasy. She's friendly to me! :P
13. Kind - Nia. Idk why. You seem very kind! :)
14. Nice - Corny. You are naice!
15. Loud - Nelson. Nuff said.
16. Aggressive - Annabelle! She loves to use this word.
17. Crazy - Annabelle again. She's a mad women.
18. Reliable - Amanda! <3
19. Listener - Anson. Yet again.
20. Tall - JEREMIAH. OMG. HE SO TALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment