Friday, September 30, 2011

I wonder

What would happen, would everything have turned out different? I mean have you guys ever wondered what if you did things differently? What might the outcome be? What if you said something differently


What are the things you wished you did before but now it's too late? Why not learn from that and cease every moment now? Speak before it's too late. Act before the opportunity is gone. In weddings, the pastor/priest would say speak now or forever hold you peace. Why don't you speak now? Why don't you act now? 

Before the moment fades away?


Tumblr_ls7xh7mhta1qfqaafo1_500_large




I HAD BEEP TEST TODAY. My goodness! So crazy tiring. We had to run about 20m (according to my brother) for 100 times to get full marks! HOW MAD IS THAT. After 90, my whole body was burning, my legs were shaking and I could hardly stand. Slightly disappointed cause if I just ran 10 more laps, I could have got full marks. But oh wells. Pretty satisfied with my performance :) 


Today's Annabelle's birthday! So happy birthday love! Hope you grow to be a great person. Love you so strong!




Okay. Ending this post with a really powerful awesome verse :)


Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.
                                                                                         Jeremiah 17:7

No comments:

Post a Comment