Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rain rain go away

It's raining like mad now. And it's raining like mad now. And it's raining like mad now. And it's raining like mad now. And it's raining like mad now. And it's raining like maaaaaaad now. And check out my next post for the post on food. Teehee.


Today Agnes and I were playing guitar and singing and stuff THEN Mdm Armstrong came and scolded us. Because apparently there's rule about not playing guitar during school time. Unless it's for music project or something. No disrespect, but WTH. What type of rule is that?! -____________- So dumb. We can't play musical instruments in school because? I don't find anything wrong with that. It's not like illegal or something! GAY. The school rules are getting gayer and gayer. And we were playing it during break time!! Sigh*

You know I keep sitting by my piano, or on my bed holding my guitar, trying to write a song. Even though I said I won't write any more love songs :P But I really wish I could write a like cooool song or something. So everyday I keep trying. And failing. Guess I have no inspiration. Not yet at least :)



YOU KNOW I'M COOLER THAN YOU :P

No comments:

Post a Comment