Thursday, September 15, 2011

:)

Just back from field trip. Was fun. Promise to post pictures soon. I just realized I owe you guys ICF camps pictures. LOL. I will get to it..sooon :P

Deleting all the ulgy pictures of me in my com cause it's lagging my com. I have like 5000 pictures of me in this computer which is a very bad thing. Too vain. I should lock my camera up somewhere and throw away the key so I can't get it. LOL.

SO TOMORROW'S A HOLIDAY. SO GEMBIRA. 
Today field trip, 
tmr holiday, 
the day after Saturday then Sunday! :D 


Okay so right now I'm obsessed with oxymorons teehee. Like dangerously safe, accidentally on purpose, happily sad,  bittersweet, alone together. ya da ya da.

Don't have much to blog about. Anything you guys wanna ask me/ want me to blog about? :) Chatbox me! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment