Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Specs Off!

Decided to take off my specs for my little camwhore session this time.
Don't freak out too much ;)



Really, I love my hair in this picture!


Resisted to urge to edit this picture just to show you guys the 'brownest' of my hair.
Nice ay!


 Sorry my hand is in the wrong position.


 :)





LOL. My editing for this picture quite fail.

 Okay I look gay max in this picture, 
but just wanted to post it cause my skin looks so tan and sexy 
HO HO HO.




Okay. A break from my face. Beautiful Sunset!


Failed attempt to add stars to my picture.


YO WANNA PIECE OF MEH!


I regret choosing this effect.
Makes it look like I never wash my face -___________-



Love this picture (Y)





Sunnies.



HELLO LOVE MY HAIR.
Again resisted the urge to edit this pictures 
cause I wanted to show you guys the slight brown in my hair.
It's natural ;)








OK U SATISFIED NAO?

No comments:

Post a Comment