Sunday, November 27, 2011

Human Nature

When we see someone do something we don't like/wrong/that annoys us, what do we do? Do we turn around and say:


"Will you please stop doing that?! It's annoying!"


No. Probably not (Close friends and siblings are an exception). Well, maybe in nicer way.


"Hey, erm, don't swear at the teacher lah. It's kinda rude."


No. We don't do that either. 72% of the people would choose to








STAY QUIET.





Okay. There is nothing wrong with staying quiet. I mean it would be kinda sorta rude if you tell them right? What if they end up hating you? Might as well keep quiet right? Tahan for a while.

Nothing wrong with that. 


But the problem here is. People don't tell the person TO THEIR FACE. Instead, they like to talk about it BEHIND THIER BACKS. Okay, not pointing fingers. I have to say, I have done it myself as well. I'm sure everyone has. After all, it's human nature right?


GAH. What is this gayness. Why are we made like this? Why is this called human nature? We are not suppose to talk behind peoples back naturally. So why is it called human nature


Because we were born with sin. Sin is in us. Since birth. 


Which means, talking behind other poeple's back (sin) is sorta well, 'natural'. Which also means, it's hard to change since it's human nature. Which meannnnnnns. We must put in more effort to change that old habit.



BECAUSE TALKING BEHIND PEOPLES BACK IS HURTFUL OKAY. 



And no, I am not some two face person who is telling you guys to stop all this and no doing it herself. Baby, I don't only talk to talk, I walk to walk ;)


So I am trying my very hardest to stop talking bad about people. I mean I admit I do. But I am trying to change. And don't forget change starts with you. If you won't change, don't expect people around you to change.


No comments:

Post a Comment