Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cause I'm Shi Qi

Why hello there ;)


Thinking of changing my blog URL to causeimshiqi.blogspot.com. What do you guys think? Because people are going about telling me how gay my current URL is, so I've decided to change it. Should I? Leave a comment in the chat box! 




Okay.


I forgot to mention this yesterday, but my performance (year end) went pretty well. Except where I laughed when I'm suppose to be crying cause Nelson's face was too funny. Hehe.


Extremely busy this holiday. Have VBS next week (A camp for children in my church, I'm a helper, as well as a teacher *proud*) - Have to prepared a teaching session as well as the drama BY THIS WEEK!! my Cinderella Musical coming up soon (Tickets anyone?), Christmas up soon and I'm stressing over so many other little things in life.


I really need a break. Can I escape to some abandon island just by myself so I can hear myself think?! Everything is clouding my thoughts. Breathe Shi Qi, breathe!


I like the word breathe. It's a word we use so regularly, but yet to me, it sounds really... special? I just like the sound of the word. Say it out loud!


Breeeeeaaathheeeee ♥



Listening to David Choi's album preview now. All the songs are so nicee. You guys HAVE to check it out!





The lyrics of this song is what caught me. So check it out!
Esp you Nia! Idk why, but I think you might like it :)




Okay. Now I'm all emo. Great.







No comments:

Post a Comment