Sunday, November 13, 2011

Please explain to me this feeling I'm feeling

Not I take that back, I don't want you to explain it to me. Mixed emotions. Feeling mad at a person, feeling confused about another, feeling helpless to someone else.



I'm mad at person number one because he/she is really getting on my nerves. Her/his 'fakeness' is seriously turning me off! Sometimes I really can't hold my tongue. Sometimes when you ask me about that person, all the mean things come out of my mouth. I can't really say that it all came out unintentionally though. It's just a inevitable feeling! !@#$%^&*()


So here I am, resisting the urge from typing all the horrible things about him/her.




The person I'm confused about, it's really a pretty long story. It was all happening so gradually I didn't notice. Well, okay, I did notice. I pretended not to. And then we started hanging out, it became a routine, but I don't want it to be a routine because routines are hard to break. She/he is like a really good friend. Sorta.



The last person. Is someone I love. Like crazy. Woots. But he/she is like sad (I think) but he/she won't tell me why. So I feel seriously helpless and useless lah. Like why can't I cheer her/him up?! GAY.




Field trip tmr! To some really weird museum. But still feeling sorta excited :) Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment