Saturday, November 12, 2011

I LOVE YOU JESSICA!

Last day spent with Jess. Feeling sad now because I will miss her so much. Today was the best day spent with her! Belle, Amanda, Jess and I, we went to the mall doing a bunch of crazy mad things. Acting all bimbo in front of people. I even went up to a guy and had this fake British accent and told him Jess wanted a photo with him BUT SHE DITCHED ME AND RAN AWAY! So in the end, I ended up taking the picture with him.


We talking to a bunch of random people (with my fake accent - I love it!) and we made so many friends! Random people. Like this dude who's a dancer and is having a competition tmr. And this other dude who thinks I'm mad cause I keep telling him weird things like: "Did you know my friend here is a model of a magazine?"


It's cool how with an ang-mo accent you can get away with anything! We went to buy some food and so I was all faking my accent going all: "You Malaysians are really friendly!" And they were all like Oh okay. And the we're all laughing at my accent, And I was all: "What?! I just want to buy some food! Why are you all laughing at me? This is so not funny!"


The laughed even harder. HAHAHAHHA. And Jessica was laughing like a mad women and they were like all staring at her. Anyways, after we left we said bye to everyone and they were all like waving and all screaming BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


ANG MO ACCENT FTW.


Anyways, today was crazy and I had a blast. I love you Jess xx



I love you strong strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment