Friday, November 11, 2011

Maybe

Today. Everyone is going on about making a wish. After all it's 11/11/11. But for me, I rather not make some wish, but instead I wanna cherish today. Since today's date is pretty cool.



Today was pretty unforgettable.



Why is everyone skipping school?! Anyways. Today was a pretty good day, even though most people did not come, being in a small class with a few people is actually pretty fun. You get to know hang out with different people and get to know each other better.


Okay, not because I'm superstitious or whatever, but I set this post to be posted at 11/11/11 11:11 PM. Cause I think it's cool and whatever I think is cool and obviously I'm cool so that just totally proves it all.


I have no idea what I'm saying.








HAHA! Awesome much?




Okay bye guys. Happy wishing and whatever. I'll be sleeping if you need me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment