Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Alex Goot!

Nia told me to check Alex Goot out and OH MY GOODNESS he can sing so well! And he writes his own songs as well! OMGSH loooovveee! And he can play the piano, drums and guitar! Striving to be like him! AND I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH HIM NOW. HE CAN SING SO WELL. AND THE SONGS HE WRITEEEE ♥ ♥



This song is pretty upbeat, but this is my favourite (taking a change from my usual sad songs). 
It's really a song you MUST listen to cause it's seriously nice.



This song is... not bad. Slighty different from the other songs he writes.
The others are more upbeat. This is slower but
WHAT ON EARTH
why is he so talented? He can play the piano so well!


What I like about this cover is that they changed the rap.
And the two other guys singing in it are really talented too.
You should check their channels out too!



OKAY. THIS SONG IS UH-MA-ZING. Nuff said.
Must listen to it okay!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL
He totally deserves more views!







Some other YouTube vids ;)
All of them are really nice. I guarantee satisfaction.

You guys should all know her, super talented and pretty.
She taught herself the piano and she has an album already.
This is one of my favourite songs in her album so check it out! xx



Jayesslee! Their voices are amazing! Indescribable!




So you guys are seriously bored this holiday right? DO NOT FRET! Go on YouTube and check all this YouTube singers! They are soooo talented! AHHHHHHHHHHHH



I wish I could sing as well as they can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment