Thursday, November 10, 2011

Too soon

Don't you think we've all grown since last year? Physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally. I remember the very first day of school, I didn't want to go. I've heard so many rumours about Lodge being a rich kid school, so I was afraid I wouldn't fit in. 



HAH. Was I wrong. I love my school, wait I take that back, I love my class and the people in my school so much! xx


So many things have changed since I was in Year 7, even more things since Primary 6. Some good, some bad, some unforgettable, some not worth remembering. But time seems to passing by too fast! I can't believe that it's November already! That I'll be going on to Year 9 next year. WHY IS TIME PASSING BY SO FAST?! Regretting not spending my time wisely.

Jessica is leaving. Feeling really sad now. I'm really going to miss her. I just hoped I had more time with her, to get to know her better. Oh wells, I just hope she'll be happy back in England! I love you Jess! xoxo

#emo


No comments:

Post a Comment