Friday, November 4, 2011

Hai. I haven't showered yet

Hah. #smelly. Came home and started writing the script for my church's Vacation Bible School. Which is supposed to be completed long long ago. So I came back, wrote the script, ate dinner, and then the actors (kids!) came and we rehearsed (so chaotic) and we just ended so here I am, blogging and smelling absolutely fine.


Eheh.


My friends all decided to ditch my at school today. Great.




OH I GOT 89 FOR GEO. Sorry. Felt like I had to tell someone. Very happpppyyyyyyy! :P Okay. I need to take a bath cause I smell so nice.






But first, a few random pictures I found in my iPod. All this are really old pictures. *Warning*






































Okay back when I was crazy for him. Tried to edit my picture and paste it beside his. 
FAIL.


A better one? :P




HAHA Ting Jin and Jia Yi's profile picture the same. 
My iPod is retarded.


 I cropped Taylor Lautner's face out and put it in this background. 
Not bad ay? Looks quite real? ;) *rasa bangga* (correct word?)


awwwwwwwwwww.

 Eh. I actually really like this picture :P
I think this looks tumblr-ish.





<3


#foreveralone


YAY. THIS PICTURE LOOKS COOL.







LOL. Suku Kia added me.



 HAHAH unicorn!


 Seriously. The weirdest wi-fi names ever.


My chinese hand-writing used to be quite nice. Eh sad.



Kay. Bye. Need to shower. I smell horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment