Monday, November 28, 2011

Okay seriously, why do I have no photos to upload?!

I am looking through all my old photos. Looking for some 'uploadable' ones.


Anyways. I was reading this book called "B4UD8" (Before you date) that I got from Logos Hope. And it's a really good book! There's a part on rejection where i think is really true. Quoting from the book


"Rejection is a self-fulfilling prophesy."


I was so happy when I read that because I keep telling my friends about self fulfilling prophesies and they are like yyyeahh yeahhh *sien face.jpg* 



What is 'self-fulfilling prophesy' anyways? It's an prophesy(prediction) you have that either directly or indirectly affects what actually happens due to your behaviour towards the situation. (I hope you understand my definition!)


Sooooo. The reason why rejection is a self-fulfilling prophesy is because of the attitude you have towards rejection.


Example: I won't ask her out because I'm afraid of rejection.


Therefore in the end you are already prepared for rejection and you act like you will be rejected. So you act like you're already a reject, therefore the girl you like can feel/sense your rejection, SO YOU WILL GET REJECTED.


Okay. You probably don't get it. No it's not because my explanation sucks okay -_____-









THATS COS U SLOW.




Okay. some old pictures.

 My "There will be a better tomorrow" face. Me gusta.


 A song I wrote a long time ago :)


The failed 'thinking' look. My finger looks so ghey. (I didn't say gay :P)
I actually have a lot more pictures in my uniform. Some really nice ones.
I took with the DSLR.

BUT MY MUM DELETED IT. 
WHY



I HAVE NO IDEA.








:)

No comments:

Post a Comment