Thursday, November 24, 2011

I speak redundantly

WOOOOOOOOTS ALEX GOOT! ;)


Okay. Wrote a song. Well not really a song. Just lyrics :)

Caution: EMO SONG.




Pretend (An Original)

Selflessness, something I've been looking for
Fake smiles, fake laughter
Why is everyone playing pretend?


Avoidance, hesitation
What are your intentions?
One minute you're here the second you're not.



Chorus
Am I arrogant enough to think that I'm the one you're talking about?
Is it really me, or is there someone else?
I'm lost in this web of confusion cause,
You left me hanging with all these unanswered questions.

Is there really a need to play pretend?
Who are you exactly, are you more than a friend?
Why all these question, why are you leaving me to guess
Why won't you just tell me straight and direct.







That's all I got for now. What do you guys think? :)




(Original lyrics for the first line of the chorus: Can I be a little 'perasan', to think I'm the one you're talking about. But couldn't find the english word for perasan. Went on facebook asking everyone but couldn't find the perfect word. Sad. So my friend gave me better lyrics. Thanks LOL)



OMGSH tmr is the last day of VBS! :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment