Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WOOOO HOOOO!

YEAH BABEH. EXAMS ARE LE OVER. I HAVE MISSED YOU GREATLY MY DEAR BLOG.



WOOOOOOOSH. SO HAPPY NOW. Well honestly, not really. I mean it's not like all the stress is gone. (cough, trying to imply I had er, stress) I mean like tmr we're going to get out test papers back and I'm going to go all oh no, oh no, oh no. Right there, right then, I'm stressing about my results and I get this mini heart attack when teacher calls my name. But it's like every time when teacher calls my name I have this little hope inside of me, thinking maybe soommmmeeehoooowww I might get an A. I mean if I managed to tembak everything correctly. There is that slight chance right? And than teacher's like Shi Qi - 63 or something and I'm left there disappointed in myself, thinking if only I studied harder. I could have, I could have gotten an A!





So how can I rejoice today when I know what fate will bring me tomorrow? 






Okay. You'll probably get alot of nonsense from me today since I've haven't been really blogging recently. Anyways, soooo many things happened. Went to Logos Hope to attend Steeping Out, felt God's call (will talk about this more later), went to Stephanie's birthday party, tried to study, exams over, went to Logo Hope again, bought so many books, blog about it.

But now I am in the high mood, no I am not rejoicing, I'm just high, so I shall talk about my Stepping Out experience next time, as well as posting some of my vain pictures I took when I was suppose to be studying.


Peace Out.



*inserts vain picture of me I cannot find because I posted all the vain pictures of me already*







Vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment