Friday, November 18, 2011

Last Day Of School

For the year. Mixed emotion. Well, not exactly. Felt pretty low when I had to say my goodbyes to everyone! Joyce is leaving to Australia. Like permanently. And although I'm not like super close with her, it's still sad because she's a really cheerful happy person who's really nice to be with. I mean whenever I see her she's like smiling and laughing. Now what is up with that? LOL




So Joyce, if somehow you're reading this :)

You're one of the most cheerful, happy person I've ever met. Somehow when I'm around you it's hard to be sad (oh no I sound like a lesbo) You're really pretty (really) but you're not the type of person who scream I AM BEAUTIFUL AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. You're beautiful quietly, on the sidelines, both inside and out. So have fun in Australia, don't ever forget your crazy, perasan, hao lien friend (that's me!) I'll miss you to the core.




I miss everyone already. Sad. Sad. Check my facebook for photos from the field trip. Added more today. Alright. Gtg.


Check out Jason Chen's new song. It just came out a few minutes ago! :D

Best Friends - Jason Chen

It's a must watch. The music video is cute to the max.




Okay bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment