Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Favourite YouTube Celebs

Not in any particular order. Upon Request!








AHAHHA. So cute! xx I started listening to his songs last year and I fell in love! His songs are like addictive. I like him because he's lyrics are really meaningful and creative, and his voice is like so sexy lah. The style, the way he sings/his songs sound is also different. Like his sad songs can be fast. Bet you have never heard anything like that! His new album 'Forever and Ever' was released just recently and because it's really awesome. Okay seriously. I can't keep my eyes off the picture above. Adorable much? ♥



Okay another way cute picture of David <3 



Oh and it just happens that both pictures are er, what do you call it, moving? LOL 





How can you not love KevJumba? He's videos are like so funnnnnnnehhh! Especially the ones with his dad, go check them out. (and Sarah he cut his hair!) He is Chinese WOOTS ♥ (racist.) I used to like him more, when he's videos were more... er child friendly? He swears and everything more now :( But nevertheless he is still adorable. Heh.



Nawwwwww ♥






Jason Chen


He's one of the reason I started stalking all this YouTube celeb. It started when a friend tagged me and a video of a Just A Dream cover by Jason Chen and  Joseph Vincent. Then I started checking Jason's YouTube channel out and I realized he sang in chinese too OMGSH ♥ That's when the stalking began. He can play the violin and he's learning the guitar. He studied in UCLA. Okay. That's about all I know. I forgot his chinese name. But it's like cool too. He's voice is really mesmerizing. He writes his own songs now, the newest one is Best Friends, I linked it in another post. GO CHECK IT OUT YO.




HELLO WHY IS HE SO CUTE?!









So here are my Top 3 YouTube celebs. I realized the are all guys. Heh. Other YouTube celebs you should check out, Megan Nicole, NigaHiga, Chester See, Jayesslee and Sam Tsui. 


Sorry, too lazy to link them all. Just go to YouTube and type their names out lah. So lazy for what?
\


No comments:

Post a Comment