Monday, November 21, 2011

So like, erm hey.

Hello. Only blogging cause Amanda asked me too. Just back from VBS, very tired. Some kid started calling me "Eh." So then I was 'Eh" to all his friends too. And then "Eh" became "A" so then they were all "A for Apple! You are an apple!" or "A-eroplane" etc.


But there's one kid who's like so fail.




He was like.








A for A-lephant!



HAHAHAHHA. And I was all LOL WTH!?



Okay. That's the joke of the day. Still working on my teaching aid for tmr, I'm going to teach all the adorable kids about Friendship. Gonna use a few vids from the Notebook Babies.




Haha. Go check out their channel on YouTube. Super cuuuteeeee!


Life's been pretty good to me. Except from the fact that I am soooo exhausted. Both physically and emotionally. Learning to appreciate sleep!



Found this picture thing on tumblr. 
It couldn't have explain the hurt of the past any better.





Okay. Brace yourself. The emo bit of me. The past. Honestly, right now, I have no super sad or horrible past I want to forget. The past has always been pretty good. I'm more afraid about what I'm getting myself into. I'm afraid for the present. What if I do the wrong things? What if I mess up? What might happen? I'm hanging onto life with questions and doubts. WHAI AM I SO GHEY?!?



OH. DID YOU KNOW ALOE VERA HELPS REDUCE PIMPLES?! OMG! 

MY NEW BEST FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment