Thursday, August 25, 2011

HEADACHE.

I'm having this seriously horrible headache. Gah. It's prolly due to the crazy hot weather that's making everyone feel sick. Going of for ICF camp tomorrow, I CAN'T WAIT! Praying that God would make everything run smoothly :) And that everyone would be able to experience His love!

Just looked through a few of my older blog post and I saw a song I wrote. Which I am so very proud of because the lyrics aren't bad. So check it out! The link is below and it's called true love. Don't rememeber writing the song though. Oh wells :)

True Love - Shi Qi


Been looking through old blog post and it's first few post are all mostly about how I feel so in love with this guy. Which is funny. I would never write post like what I used to write now. To think I changed so much in a year. I won't post posts like that anymore. I guess HAHHA

Crazy post about how I love him 1
Crazy post about how I love him 2


I realised I've changed SO SO much since Primary six. How I write, talk, act, think. One of the biggest changes I can see is that I'm alot closer to God now. Which is awesome (Y) Since I'm in the mood of sharing how lame, funny, weird and ahlien I was last time, here's the link to my old blog. Brace yourself for the ahlieness of me.

*Caution: I use lolz and all the ahlien short forms*

An Imperfect Princess

So yeah. Need to pack for the camp. Still feeling sick.

Also found this old photo of me where I look drunk or something.
EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment