Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Love at first sight

Belle's always asking me about weather I believe in love at first sight and I'd go no. And then she and Amanda would gang up on me giving reason on why I should believe. Well today I shall tell you

WHY I DO NOT BELEIVE IN IT.

Well firstly and like most importantly I think ACTION COMES BEFORE EMOTION. I know, how cool that rhymes. teehee. Anyways :P I think it's impossible to see someone and go all, he's the one. You don't even know the person how would you know that he's the one you want to spend eternity with?! I think people watch too much movies. You know, when a nerd see a hot girl and the hot girl looks back at him then he falls in love and somehow the hot girl falls in love with him too then they have a happy ever after. *church bell rings*  I'm sorry, but this doesn't happen in reality my dears. 

You have to get to know someone first before you can fall in love! I mean you can have a crush on someone cause they have good looks or something, but I don't think you can like fall in love with someone just cause of how they look! And what's the worse part of all this it's the FIRST TIME you've look at him. Maybe mayyyybbeee somehow he just happened to be under good lighting and that day his hair sommeeeehoow looked sexy and that day was the day you saw him for the first time and decided you love him. 

AH HAH. WAIT TILL YOU SEE HIM AGAIN. Will you still love him? NO. Because he isn't as hot as you thought he would be.

Okay. And people who actually believe in this love at first sight thing, I believe that they like saw this person, liked that person, got to know that person, then fell in love.


love. LOVE. loooooovvvveeeee. love. Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment