Friday, August 5, 2011

I wanna talk to someone so badly now. Anson. WHERE ARE YOU LOL. It's like my turn to spill out everything to youuuu.

Anson's reply to my reply to his reply. teehee. We're like best friends actually. We can trust each other and we're like super alike so we understand each other :) I wanna pick up the phone and call you but you're out right -____________- well here. I'll talk to you through here.




Dear Anson,

I am listening to the song B-e-a-utiful and I am feeling emo like crazzzyyyyyyyyy. But not as crazy as you. Teehee. Anyways, I'm reading your blog now and I'm sooooooo happppyyy cause you seem closer to God and all! :) Which is awesome. Like amazing. Like crazy awesomeee :D And I'm not so emo anymore. LOL. I think it's time I start to tell you my secrets the way you tell me yours. And maybe we can change roles for a change! You'll be the one listening and I'll be the one blabbing my guts out :) 



Love, Shi Qi the awesome awesome awesomeee awesomest person you've ever met.





TEEHEE OKAY. I am feeling emo now, because I am home alone, listening to emo songs. So I shall write a long post to cheer me up! TEEEHEEEE. Aquila was asking me this morning: "Shi Qi, how to chase a girl ah?" I was thinking for quite a while and Mr Alvin was there, so he was all:"Imagine if that girl was you lah."
So in the end we all ended up discussing how to chase me! bahahahah.

So I shall write a post on how to chase a girl  i mean me ;)
s
o to Aquila LOL


  1. You'd have to be nice to me. Okay this is like the basic rule on how to get a girl. No girl wants you to treat them badly! Even Mr Alvin agrees! teehee.

  2. I think boys should hint first. I think guys who just come up to you and proclaim his love to you are creeeeepyyy. At least when you hint you give us some sort of idea that you like us and we won't get really shock when you suddenly tell us. Even if it's a good type of shock :) I still think hinting is better. And hinting is cute.

  3. I like boys who write songs for you. OMGSH HOW CAN YOU NOT!

  4. Smile. Boys should smilee. I like boys who smile. Girls like boys who smile.

  5. I like boys who can understand me. And even if he doesn't he'll at least try. Not those type of guys who go all GIRLS ARE LIKE A WHOLE DIFFERENT SPECIES and then just walk away.

  6. Guys should be gentleman-ish. Pai kia guys are gross.

  7. Guys should make the first move. You are guys after all. Stop hanging around waiting for girl to do something!

teehee. goodnight.


B-e-a-uitful - Megan Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment