Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Testimony

Just watched the Jayesslee testimony. I've always wanted to share my awesome testimony when I met God and how it changed my life completely. But can I say, I'm disappointed that God didn't meet me that way? So here. This is my testimony. I don't know if you can call it a testimony but this are a few experiences I had with God.
But ijust so you know, it's not all. This is only the beginning :) God still has work to do in me!


I was born into a Christian family and since young I've been taught the basic Christian values and all. I knew God was well, God and that we worship Him and go to church every Sunday. But it became more of a routine that a relationship with God or going to worship Him. I went to Sunday school. What we did there was well, fun. That's why I liked church. I look forward to go to church cause it was fun and I could see my friends. No other reason.

The first encounter with God was at boot camp.I felt suddenly felt like crying and I did and all the boot camp leaders started praying for me and I felt all calm all of a sudden!

And then slowly I started getting to really understand Christ more. I mean I always knew all the bible stories and I could recite by heart, but they seemed like just stories to me. Until I really started reading the bible and all. So yeah, I do devotion daily now. And I'm still trying to get to know Him more, to learn to love Him more and to learn to trust Him more :)


Check out the Jayesslee Testimony at City Harvest. I don't have the link now, but you should YouTube it :)

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment