Wednesday, August 10, 2011

why hello.

Feeling super gay right now. Don't know if it's in a good way or a bad way LOL Deactivating my facebook is actually not as bad as I thought cause now I can spend more time blogging and going on tumblr :) I love tumblr LOL.

I think I write better than I can speak. When I speak, I'll all messy and you don't get what I mean sometimes. GAY. But when I have thoughts in my head, it all sounds really good, like a pro talking, with super good grammar and all, but when it comes out from my mouth, I sound all pathetic and I tend to add all the -lahs and -mahs. But I write shitty stuff too, so it proves I can't talk or write well. sigh*


-_______________________-



Anyways, I don't really have much to blog about so hmmmm. let's talk about things I hate/dislike. teehee :)

1. I don't like it when people come up to you after a movie and asked you if you cried. I seriously don't like it. And what's worst is the reaction people give you after you admitted you've cried. They either laugh or they tell you awwww it's okay. -___________- Er, I am very emotional and I cry during movies cause it touches me. Alot. So I get this alot. But I mean what's with the awww it's okay?! Why are you trying to comfort me?! What is the point? Why are you comforting me over a movie?! GAH. I hate it. And people who laugh at me. You are heartless.

2. When people make you feel stupid. Like very stupid. Till your cheeks burn. Don't tell me you like people when they make you feel really stupid.

3. I HATE IT when your best friend falls for you. Unless like you both fall for each other and you guys live happily ever after. But that only happens in movies. It's happen to me and my friends before and it's horrible cause you ruin a perfectly good friendship and even if you wanna mend it, it's hard cause you can't talk about your love life to him/her cause you're afraid she/he still likes you and you'd hurt them.

4. I HATE ANGRY BIRD. Okay, like first of all angry things are never cute. And the angry bird doesn't even look like a normal bird. And apparently it's a whole angry bird family -_________- And after angry bird has became an ahlien merchandise, you can find it like EVERYWHERE. Even in Kuching Fest. You sign up for a credit card and you get a free angry bird. In kenyalang, at the ahlien shops, you'll see like ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANGRY BIRDS. Key chains, Tees, Retarded ones that looks disfigured, huge ones that ahliens like to carry around Spring. I HATE ANGRY BIRD. And like everyone is obsessed with it! For example my whole family?!! My brother has the pencil case and keychain. My mum even downloaded the full version on her iPhone. MADNESS.

5. I don't like it when I get too overly emotional over little pathetic things and then decide to be emo for a long time. I do that sometimes and it's only when it's over then I realise how dumb it is. pfft.

Okay. Pictures :3



vain picture of the day.

teehee.


vain shameless picture of me. again.

 tres tumblr ay? THOSE ARE MY LEGS *pride*

:) it wasn't suppose to cut half my face off but it did so. teehee. 
i like it this way anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment