Friday, August 19, 2011

My lack of pro vocabulary

Just read a few blogs from seniors of my school. Seniors. That sounds so formal. Anyways, just read their blogs, and then I read mine and I'm like WTH WHY IS MY VOCAB SO CACAT T^T

The blogs I read were all written when there were in Year 9 which is 15 yrs old. And they have all this complex vocab in it, so many which I don't even understand. WHY AM I LACKING PRO VOCAB?!

sigh*


Anyways, recently there's been a bunch of spot checks in school and lots of my friends are complaining/talking/gossiping about it. And yes I do too. heh. Everyone's going why do they need to be so strict? or  I hatee that stupid prefect!


I feel sad for the prefects. Getting hated because they are doing their job.



Ting Jin says I MIGHT be prefect. And so did Ms Kung.

There's this part of me who wants to be a prefect, a nice one lah, which will look good on my testimonial and I'd be the hardworking responsible person I've always wanted to be. 

Then there's this other part of me, who hates all those rules and regulations, all the responsibility I'll have to take, me having to be in my best behaviour at all times cause I'm a prefect. I want to just be a normal student. 

Then, there is this other part of me, screaming to be the rebellious one. The one who would dye her whole head pink just to make a statement that we should not have all this dumb rules and regulations.
I've actually imagined it in my head before. Armstrong was not happy. 
I was on the verge of being expelled. teehee.


I'm weird. 





I want to be able to have a awesome powerful voice which would blow the whole school down. But my voice is so..frail and soft.

I want to be drop dead gorgeous.

I want to be loved by you.

I want to be someone outstanding. Someone who'd make people go WOW IS THAT SHIQI THE REALLY TALENTED/SMART/BEAUTIFUL PERSON?!

I want to get a phone I'll be able to keep on my own.

. . . . .

I want to forget all the thing I've listed above and just want more of God.

I want to be more grateful.

I want to stop wasting my life away.

I want to have a motivation of do all this stuff.

I want the motivation to be God.

I want to actually do something and not just sit here writing about how much I want it.




I want many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment