Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mother

Okay, this post is not me being a spoil child scream about how I hate my mum but more of me writing what I've always wanted to tell my mum but never did partly because of the fear of my mum getting mad, and also because if I told her I'll never win the argument. She has to win. Always.

Anyway before you read, just keep in mind I don't appreciate comments or criticism or whatever. Either you read and say nothing or you don't read at all. Alright?

My mum. She gets mad. Quite often. And it's annoying cause when she gets mad she has to like make sure everyone shuts up and everyone knows that she is mad. Take today for instance, at the dinner table, for some reason she was mad. And when my brother asked her where his food is she was all: CAN YOU JUST WAIT?!?! In a total unreasonable mad lady way. I mean like what the heck?! I really don't get it.

But. wait for it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 I'm just like her.



I mean I don't snap and all but I when I'm mad I sorta just shut up and don't smile or talk or whatever. And it makes people around me feel the angriness. Which, is what my mother was doing at dinner today. But the only major difference here is when I get mad, she screams and yells at me for being so inconsiderate, for making everyone around me feel so unhappy.  But when she does it, she just glares at everyone who's in her way and slams everything, from the fridge door to the plates to the doors. And when my dad asks her what's wrong she just shuts up. I mean my dad works hard everyday. What has he done to deserve this shit?! Gosh.


 She's always going you got this from watching too much TV but, mum, have you ever thought that I got it from, well, you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment