Monday, August 15, 2011

Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low!

I wanna do a cover of that song. Like without the rap. If I ever get time to do it :3


teehee!
#NigaHiga


Anyways, hi :) Watched a really touching movie during Moral class named Hachikō. It's about this very loyal dog who has this really close relationship with it's master. Everyday he would walk his master to the train station to work and wait for him to come back at the train station as well. And even after the masters sudden death he still waits at the train station for him for 9 years until the day he dies. It's actually a real life story and I think the director filmed the movie reeeaaaaally reaallly well. This is one of the only movies about dog that I really like :)

A picture of the REAL Hichiko.


The movie is really great and if you haven't watched it, go check it out! :) Anyways, while watching the movie, two of my classmates kept commenting and talking THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MOVIE. OMGSH. Parts where I was close to tears, I stopped feeling so sad because the people behind me kept saying stuff like:

Gosh, when is he going to die? I hope he gets run down by a train. Walau, the effect is so fake. Wait does that make it two years? Or maybe it's three? Yeah I think so. Oh he must feel cold. The tree is so weird!

I MEAN LIKE WHY ARE YOU COMMENTING ON THE TREES?! Aduhmak.

Okay another thing I really don't like, When people talk during movies. Please lah. Some people are trying to watch the movie here. We don't need your oh so obvious comments -______-




ANSON! Remember to pray! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment