Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BORED.

Hello, I am very very bored and my neck really really hurts. -___________-

Anyways, since I was so bored I decided to enable my blog to be search by google and then I went to google and try to seach my name AND I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING THAT LEADS TO MY BLOG! Which I have absolutely no idea why. I mean there was even a link to Anson's blog! WHAT ABOUT MINE? Did I not write my name in my info box?! GAH. How irritating. And I went on searching for stuff like the name of my blog, the blog title, random words I use in my blog. 

Nothing. Na da.

UNTIL I SEARCHED. Risked a glimpse at your direction.

THEN. there was a link to my blog. Still finding a way to fix this. My blog is so cacat. All those HTML errors. Can't seem the find the right code for a certain things. Okay. I gtg. My neck is killing me. I'm like an old lady. teehee :3

No comments:

Post a Comment