Sunday, August 7, 2011

madness.

So I deactivated my facebook and I changed my blog name. I'll gonna change my blogskin (soon!) and everything too. I wanna like have some alone time or whatever you call it. To get away from like everyone. I mean if you're my real friend you'll talk to me in real life anyways. No need for all this social network things.


Oh and btw, I think my mum go block all my blogs -___________- like under this account. I have no idea how she does it. gay -_____________-

ANYWAYS.

I wanna add one more thing for my how to chase a girl (me) post. teehee.

7. TRUST. IS THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT THING BEHIND LOVE. So boys, if you wanna get your girl. Trust her. You won't win her heart if you don't even trust her. Like duh?!


One of my tumblr pictures got 75 notes :D TEEHEE. I feel so gembira :)






Anson. I wanna talk to you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment