Tuesday, June 8, 2010

my song :)

:) i wrote a song the first time WITH music, it's no masterpiece :3 but here's the lyrics..

TRUE LOVE :) by shiqi

I used to believe
that we were meant to be
all those time we spent
would be part of our memories


I guess I learned
that it was all a dream
everything was make believe
I didn't know what to think






chorus :)
if I told you I love you
would it change anything
because from what I've seen and learn
love ain't always as it seem



true love are the ones who wait
and the ones whose got your back
true love will stay with you forever
from the day we met


repeat chorus :)) twicee abs then repeat verse three :D



THE END!


not bad ayy? :3 okayy, so like the hols have been so so BOH RINGG -.-
like there is NOTHING TO DO D: so I'll probably be blogging but thru my cacated iPod
so DREAM ON if you want pictures :P


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment