Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear Anson part 2

Hello! Due to the large response I've decided to have a Dear Anson part 2. And by large response I mean like you know..two people. teehee. Anyways, check out Anson's reply to my post! This is a reply to his reply :)

Dear Anson,
Well overall your reply was alright. And this was my favourite


4. You're really beautiful.




BUT THEN YOU SPOILED IT AL BY CONTINUING


But don't get too happy coz I've seen

girls way prettier than you, so it's actually very common for me.



Why thank you dude, I am feel so complimented. Thank you for all the nice things you've said about me. You are a really good friend and i will ssy hi to you in school. Not like I don't say hi -_____- I always say hi. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T SAY HI! shamalamadingdong.



Etienne's version of Dear Anson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment