Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When I beat a boy at his own game (By sheer luck)

#1. Last year, playing futsal with the boys. And I acutally scored a goal. Woah. I was so happy. Like dancing around in the middle of the court.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Turns out it was a hand ball. Ha ha. Oh wells. Then didn't foul me lah. Cause they were all hai ya nvm, girl mah. Which is somewhat insulting but still! I scored a goal. Even thought it was a foul. *inserts happy face.jpg*

#2.When I killed a person in Counter Strike. OH YEAH BABEH.

#4. Beat a guy on a game of X-Box Kinect Sports game. So happy.

#5. BEAT A GUY IN TEKKEN. (Fighting game) WOW. SO PRO MAN.

#3. TODAY! Okay really long story. Bear with me. Teacher asked us girls to go play futsal. So we were all like YEAH COOL. So we went. And I was the first there. So I was all kicking the ball with the guys before the game actually started then, Mr William suddenly shouted to me: Eh, Shi Qi, you go to the other court.


The other court was the court with little kids -_____________-''

I felt so sad. Like seriously. I was all am I really that bad?!? But to cut this long story short. Annabelle and Farah finally came (I had to wait for soooooo long!) And we started playing with the kids. Each of us were captains of a team. The first round I was in, my team (Coolest team ever. All the boys so cute. Heh) won 4-0 against Farah's team. I think. Second round draw 3-3. VS Annabelle's team.

Okay. Here comes the part where I totally rocked a guys socks off.

As you know Moses suppeeeeeeer pro and stuff right? Okay. Okay. Wait for the glorious moment. *drumrolls*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






I totally tackled him and kick the ball away. 


Okay. Fine. Yeah I know what you're thinking. WTH. That's so gay. Even my dog can do that. (No offence to gays and dogs) But to me, this is a glorious awesome cool super cooooool moment. Hah.



Okay. Bye. I got tuition. #sadlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment