Monday, October 10, 2011

An Actual Real Post

Yay. I know you guys miss me :)


I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, I should be studying now but I'm not. Anyways. 
What did you guys think of today's performance? In case you're not from my school, my drama club did a performance for assembly today: Karate Kid :) I guess I'm pretty satisfied! LALALLALALA.


Love my drama club! ♥ Everyone did so well! Love you guys to the core! 

I think the best part for me, is to see the audience laugh and smile and clap and cheer and even boo at times. Seeing their reactions to our performance is one of my favourite part :) It's one of the reasons I love performing I guess. Seeing the audience laugh/clap/cheer makes me feel that all the hard work has paid off. All the practises was worth it. Overall, today was an awesome experience! #IWillNeverForget


Okay. Planning to work part time during to hols to earn some extra cash :) My mum says the Benetton store in Parkson needs people cause they can't find workers during the hols. And I was all


THIS IS MY CHANCE. TO GET RICH.


Ahah. I mean earning a few bucks might not mean much to you. But I NEED CASH. Everytime I go out for movies/birthday parties, I need to use my own money, to buy tickets and pressie. Which is so saddening. *inserts sad face.jpg* 


(Another reason I'm bankrupt is because I spent $40++ on Roxy slippers because it was too irresistible! Got sale leh! But not a total waste. I actually wear them. Still. lesson learnt. I'm not that rich to waste money on things I don't need. Could have used that money to buy pressies for people I owe pressies to. Teehee.) 

Just realized I never got any of my best friends pressies. I am such a horrible friend -_________- 


I owe alot of people pressies (like I go pple's birthday and never buy pressie #evil) and Chirstmas is coming up soon. So I need moneyyyy! Hoping my mum would actually let me work. And that the Benetton person would actually hire me! Plus. If I get hired, I get to spend my hols in Spring. This is like a kill two birds with one stone situation. Yay.



Hi. What I have to say next is important. Please read. kthx.

Just wanted to ask you guys to do something, tonight before you go to bed, say a little prayer to thank God for all you have will you? Sometimes we don't really see how blessed we are. And we don't really thank God enough. But I hope you'll just take some time tonight to say thank you :)




Sometimes I really need someone to rant all my little insignificant issues to you know. Anyone out there will to lend a ear?

had an urge to post le awesome picture here. I know you laike.



To all the people who I haven't got a pressie for your birthday. I am like so sorry. Will get you one as soon as I get some cash. Especially you Joel. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment