Monday, October 3, 2011

#foreveralone

Everytime I log into my blog, I become all sad and stuff. So Mike, the reason I seem so different from school is because when I log on blogger, and I see all this lovely dovey posts by so many of my friends, and then I feel so #foreveralone. Or, I see all the emo post and then I feel '#foreveremo'. 


GAY LIKE WHAT.


Gah. I feel like everyone is ganging up against me. Probably just me and my over imaginative ideas, but I just wanna crawl into a corner, burry my head and cry. I think I cry too much. But it does feel like that. Like I'm here all alone, on my side. #foreveralone. I suck. I want to scream my thoughts out load, but I can't seem to put it into words. sad. sad. I need someone here so so much. But people I trust and love are just vanishing like that.


I'll probably stop blogging for a while. Can't stand this anymore. So peace out. Love you guys to bits. Please don't stop stalking me. I'll update as soon as I can. Promise.

Signing out, 
Shi Qi



OMGSH can't believe I wrote my name in the end all formal and stuff.
I am seriously gay. Seriously need a break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment