Monday, October 24, 2011

It's a girl thing

Caution: Content may offend some people. Read the title. GIRL THING. GIRL.



Rainfall. Also know as Pissed At Men Syndrome, Girl Thingy etc. So many nicknames. Should I really just say it out, bluntly? 

Okay. Brace yourself boys. I know you're still reading. Hah. This will be an eye-opener for you.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Period. Some call it menstruation. I call it. Pain. That horrible feeling you get once a month, where the pain is sometime unbearable. Or sometimes, you get lucky and the pain disappears! *happy dance*




How do I overcome this gay horrible painful girl thing?
By eating chocolate (It's seriously helps! For me that is) Or screaming. Or hitting things. 


Effects of the gay horrible painful girl thing.
Irrational mood swings. I mean I can be happy all smiling for a while, and sad over something I remembered the next minute. The worst part is, sometimes I don't even notice. 


Cause of the pain in this gay horrible painful girl thing.
If you drink cold water/drinks. Fried stuff is bad too. I think. If you eat er what's the word, cooling things? I usually just say 凉的东西. 






Why oh why do I have to have this girl thing now?! I can already imagine, sitting in the examination hall, the pain too unbearable, can't concentrate on my paper. Freak out. Results out. I get a D. Have an absolutely good reason but it'll be embarrassing to explain! Dear teacher, I did bad because of period pain? Doesn't sound like a very good reason after I said, I mean typed it out. 



The horror. 




Yes. I know I think too much. 



Okay. I gtg try to *cough* study. Ending with a vain picture of me to brighten up your day. Hehe.



2 comments:

  1. If your teacher is female, she will understand. Also, most guys would rather not know when you have that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. That's why I said guys don't read right :P

    ReplyDelete