Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brag

Yesterday I have over a hundred viewer on my blog *happy* just fort that dayyyyyy! hmmmm. maybe my horribly gay skin does attract people :P




Anyways. Logging into my blog makes me sad because I seriously despise this skin -________- gay.

Okay. Just wanna drop by with a really cool verse pastor mention today in service:





Is anyone among you in trouble?
Let them pray.

Is anyone happy?
Let them sing songs of praise.

James 5:13



I think it's really powerful cause it reminds us that we need to/can talk to God when we're in need, and when we are HAPPPPPPYYYY! :) Read a more in depth post about the sermon here.

Anyways :P watched football last night. HA HA. And if you guys stalk me, you'll know that I'm no Man Utd/Arsenal fan. So why watch the match?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I had nothing better to do. #sadlife


The match was such a waste of my time. Man Utd to Arsenal 1-1. And just so you guys know. I am NOT a supporter of Man Utd. All the other teams are fine. Except Man Utd. (Yeah I know. All you Man Utd fans out there are hating me)



OKAY. Let's talk about something interesting. Only it's not really talking cause I'm typing this out and you don't really have a say cause ...oh nvmind. I have nothing to talk about. Can you guys PLEASE leave a comment (thanks to my new gay skin I have a comment link) or something in my chat to tell me what to blog about? Ask me anything! I promise to blog about it! 



Peace. Still don't like my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment